NFC Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver Model No: H-266
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR; Support A2DP profile; Store 8 paired devices
Superior wireless performance; Transmit up to 66 feet away with line of sight
Plug the receiver into any A/V receiver, stereo system, or speaker through standard RCA or 3.5 mm jack; UL-plug AC adapter included
Play music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-capable smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Android.
1. Compatible with Bluetooth 2.1
2. Support for A2DP V1.2.
3. 5V DC charging.
4. Transmission distance: not less than 15 meters
5.Size: 45* 45 * 15 mm
6.Built in NFC
1.Becoming more cost-effective and initially adopting NFC function, H266 Bluetooth audio receiver not only has a totally new look and a larger battery capacity, and no switch design.
2. Standard 3.5mm line-out port can be directly connected with the speaker line input port, with High-performance Headphone Amplifier chip design , the sound can reach full power output without the extra amplifier-chain.
3. Standard Micro USB power interface, you can use any compatible USB port, including computer��s to charge and supply power.
4. Initially adopting NFC function , connect or disconnect the Bluetooth by using the device contacting with the phone built-in NFC function. Eliminating the search for pairing, which will be more in line with the user experience in the future.
Method of use:
1.Through the attached 3.5 mm audio cable to connect the device with speaker , the device will start to work automatically. The blue LED lamp will flicker which means both devices enter into paring mode, and the device starts to work normally.
2. After it enters paring mode, enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, PC's bluetooth , cell phone and any other digital products with bluetooth function. Search bluetooth devices or new devices to find H266 and connect it. Password input for paring is needed, and the default password is: 0000.
3. After successful paring, the blue LED lamp will flicker slowly, which means it has been connected already. Then you can play music by player.
4.The red light on during the process of charging, when the charging is complete ,the red light automatically turns off.